We are looking for Welder having experience of 1-2 years. Fresher can also apply.
Candidate can :
- Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers
- Performs service calls for compactor repair
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing compactors and containers, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times
- Performs related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal and plastic parts
- Works from prints, drawings and verbal instructions
- Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes on compactors, containers, and carts
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections, diagnostic and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems on compactors
Salary negotiable and best in industry. Interested candidate may contact to Ms. Shraddha (HR).